Demo ActiveX component deployment

Perhaps I am missing something, but I am trying to distribute an application
using one of the demonstration ActiveX components provided with Delphi3 (The
Formula1 Excel component). When run it reports that the class is not
registered. I can find no helpful documentation in Either Delphi or in the
files supplied with the demo version of the component. This list 4 files that
need to be distributed. When I do this the program runs, but the behaviour is
bizarre. The grid will only take the first letter of anything placed
programmatically in a cell. When executing the save to file method, the file
name is totally screwed up (also only giving one character, and no file
extension).

What am I missing?

Dave Martel
dmar...@cea.com