Taskbar button

Does anybody know how to refocus Windows 95 on a program
by clicking on a button (like a taskbar button)? In my case
I want to refocus on a program I launched previously.

Tuan Pham

Re:Taskbar button

Tuan Pham wrote in message <375CDC55.B6138...@unsw.edu.au>...
>Does anybody know how to refocus Windows 95 on a program
>by clicking on a button (like a taskbar button)? In my case
>I want to refocus on a program I launched previously.

>Tuan Pham

Use your <Alt-tab> key to switch between existing programs or please clarify
your question if this is not the type of thing you are looking for.

Marko
---------------
m...@godex.com

Re:Taskbar button

By programming, I mean :-)

Tuan

Marko wrote:

> Tuan Pham wrote in message <375CDC55.B6138...@unsw.edu.au>...
> >Does anybody know how to refocus Windows 95 on a program
> >by clicking on a button (like a taskbar button)? In my case
> >I want to refocus on a program I launched previously.

> >Tuan Pham

> Use your <Alt-tab> key to switch between existing programs or please clarify
> your question if this is not the type of thing you are looking for.

> Marko
> ---------------
> m...@godex.com

Re:Taskbar button

Tuan Pham wrote in message <375CDC55.B6138...@unsw.edu.au>...
>Does anybody know how to refocus Windows 95 on a program
>by clicking on a button (like a taskbar button)? In my case
>I want to refocus on a program I launched previously.

>Tuan Pham

Use the Hotkeys in windows95.  If I understand you correctly you are trying
to refocus your program after it is just one of the windows out there.  If
in fact your program is minimized and in the taskbar you then have to define
a hot-key to bring it up.

Marko
m...@godex.com

Re:Taskbar button