One more event for ActiveX-Form ?

Hello,

        I'm working on a project with many ActiveX-Forms.
They are all running in an application which need an event interface to
'talk' with the exe.

So when I generate a new AX-Form the painter will generate the 'standard
events'. But how can I add my 'standard' events (IConnectionPoint).

Do I have to modify the EventSinkChanged method and how can I do this ?

thanks and greetings from Cologne
  Chris

Chris Gnther
chr...@netcologne.de or g...@ifacs.de

Re:One more event for ActiveX-Form ?

Hello,

You will have to manually create your own connection points for each event
interface you add and then manually trigger the events (IEnumConnections)
instead of relying on the simplistic EventSinkChanged methodology. My
EventDemo.zip sample might give you some hints:

http://www.castle.net/~bly/Programming/Delphi/

have fun
--
Binh Ly