Design Patterns book

I just got an alert from Amazon that Xavier Pacheco's book "Applying
Design Patterns in Delphi and Kylix" will be published on May 15th
(yesterday).

I thought Xavier withdrew from writing this book because he didn't have
enough time?

Anybody know what's up?

Marjan
_________________________
Marjan Venema - BJM Software
info(AT)bjmsoftware(DOT)com
http://www.bjmsoftware.com

Re:Design Patterns book

I emailed the publishers late last year and was told that the book was
withdrawn.
Maybe the situation has changed?

"Marjan Venema" <i...@bjmsoftware.OhNoNotThis.com> wrote in message

> I just got an alert from Amazon that Xavier Pacheco's book "Applying
> Design Patterns in Delphi and Kylix" will be published on May 15th
> (yesterday).

> I thought Xavier withdrew from writing this book because he didn't have
> enough time?

> Anybody know what's up?

> Marjan
> _________________________
> Marjan Venema - BJM Software
> info(AT)bjmsoftware(DOT)com
> http://www.bjmsoftware.com

Re:Design Patterns book

> Well, the book certainly isn't on their "coming soon" list, nor is it in
> their "Delphi library" section. Send the publishers a copy of Amazon's
> email to inquire, but I guess Amazon got it wrong. Pity.

Just got an email from the publishers that Xavier had been in touch with
because he decided he really wanted to finish the book...

Something to look forward to!

Marjan
_________________________
Marjan Venema - BJM Software
info(AT)bjmsoftware(DOT)com
http://www.bjmsoftware.com

Re:Design Patterns book

Here what's Xavier wrote on the WpTools forum :

>>  Also, the Patterns book has been
> revived but not until late this year.

Good news :) !

Richard