Counting bytes up/downloaded: How ?

My cable provider is limiting the uploaded bytes
to a certain amount per month. I would like to keep
a log of the uploaded and downloaded bytes on a
daily basis. Does anyone have an idea or example
to get me started?
Thanks.

Jacques

Re:Counting bytes up/downloaded: How ?

"Jacques Oberto" <" oberto"@NOSPAM.ibpc.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> My cable provider is limiting the uploaded bytes
> to a certain amount per month. I would like to keep
> a log of the uploaded and downloaded bytes on a
> daily basis. Does anyone have an idea or example
> to get me started?
> Thanks.

If you connect via ras to your cable provider, there is a function
in ras.
You will find free at:
http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm
http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/index.htm