S.O.S - NEED HELP FAST

I MUST GIVE THAT WORK TOMMOROW
i have to make a pascal program - the hangman, that stupid game, that i
have to guess a word, letter by letter, and if i wrong i loose a part of
the body, legs, hans until i get hang if i dont know the word.

thanks.

tal

Re:S.O.S - NEED HELP FAST

> I MUST GIVE THAT WORK TOMMOROW
> i have to make a pascal program - the hangman, that stupid game, that i
> have to guess a word, letter by letter, and if i wrong i loose a part of
> the body, legs, hans until i get hang if i dont know the word.

   I see.  You have a critical school assignment, you've put it off until
the LAST MINUTE, you haven't been paying attention to (or attending?)
your class lectures, and you don't have the _vaguest_idea_ how to
accomplish this task.  And you expect us to drop whatever we're doing
(which can't possibly be as important as _YOUR_ problem here) and post a
complete, working solution to your homework assignment, right?
   Furthermore, you haven't the common courtesy (honor, initiative) to
post what work you've done so far - or perhaps you haven't done anything
yourself at all, eh?
   Well, I'll tell you: I'm just too busy with my own trivial endeavors
(earning a living, taking care of my family, working out to maintain my
health, eating, watching TV, drinking champagne, etc.) to take the time
to give you what you want - what you _need_ is a swift kick in the ass,
IMHO!  I'm so sorry...

Re:S.O.S - NEED HELP FAST

"erez" <er...@israelmail.com> wrote:
>I MUST GIVE THAT WORK TOMMOROW
>i have to make a pascal program - the hangman, that stupid game, that i
>have to guess a word, letter by letter, and if i wrong i loose a part of
>the body, legs, hans until i get hang if i dont know the word.

Guess you're going to pay the price for procrastination, huh?
Hope all the things that occupied your time were worth it.

    ...red

Re:S.O.S - NEED HELP FAST

> >I MUST GIVE THAT WORK TOMMOROW
> >i have to make a pascal program - the hangman, that stupid game, that i
> >have to guess a word, letter by letter, and if i wrong i loose a part of
> >the body, legs, hans until i get hang if i dont know the word.

> Guess you're going to pay the price for procrastination, huh?
> Hope all the things that occupied your time were worth it.

   Looks like summer school sessions have started...  8<{{

Re:S.O.S - NEED HELP FAST

erez wrote:

> I MUST GIVE THAT WORK TOMMOROW
> i have to make a pascal program - the hangman, that stupid game, that
> i have to guess a word, letter by letter, and if i wrong i loose a
> part of the body, legs, hans until i get hang if i dont know the word.

  And what problems are you having, writing it?  It should be pretty
easy....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Re:S.O.S - NEED HELP FAST

I'm less than one semester removed from my first PASCAL course, students
like you are fresh in my mind. I could start by saying that any teacher
worth their weight in computer programming can spot someone like you in a
heartbeat and you'll be graded accordingly, so I will. Second, if your not
willing to spend the time at the computer and in the textbook then don't
waste your time if your looking to become a computer programmer, because
you'll never become one. Third, I hope all the other RE:'s you've received
will either wake you up or{*word*211}you off to the point that you'll work hard
to become a good programmer. Lastly, no programs are stupid. You will find
yourself learning new things that will make you a better programmer, which
will hopefully translate into a fun career with a good paycheck.

                        Good luck.

                                Frank

erez <er...@israelmail.com> wrote in article
<01bc6da4$2d3bf720$72c774c0@gandalf>...

> I MUST GIVE THAT WORK TOMMOROW
> i have to make a pascal program - the hangman, that stupid game, that i
> have to guess a word, letter by letter, and if i wrong i loose a part of
> the body, legs, hans until i get hang if i dont know the word.

> thanks.

> tal

Other Threads