Problem with rebuild index files for ( DBF + CDX )

When *.CDX index file will be erase, how can I rebuild this file ?

When I try to use :   (C++ Builder)

 TKlient->Active=false;
 TKlient->Exclusive=true;
 TKlient->IndexFiles->Clear();

 TKlient->AddIndex("Id","Koduni",TIndexOptions(),"Koduni");    // exception

 TKlient->Exclusive=false;
 TKlient->Active=true;

I get an exception that "Index file does not exist ... "   :(

Can Any help me ?
Paul

Re:Problem with rebuild index files for ( DBF + CDX )

In article <9p1huu$1f1...@news2.ipartners.pl>, Szwarc'u wrote:
> Can Any help me ?

Yes, I can point you to the right direction:

Ask in a group that is about C++ builder. This one is about Borland/Turbo pascal.

Other Threads