Delphi 2.0 and Systools 2.0

Hi! I am using Delphi 2.0 and just Install systools 2.0 when I install a
systools componet I receive an error message "ShlObj.pas" not found.

When I look for ShlObj.pas, found it - included path to search path of the
component compiler found it but display a new error message "ActiveX.pas"
not found. Could someone please help me......

Re:Delphi 2.0 and Systools 2.0

> Hi! I am using Delphi 2.0 and just Install systools 2.0 when I install a
> systools componet I receive an error message "ShlObj.pas" not found.

> When I look for ShlObj.pas, found it - included path to search path of the
> component compiler found it but display a new error message "ActiveX.pas"
> not found. Could someone please help me......

You are trying to install a component set that has been written in D3 or D4.
There were several name changes in units from D2 to D4 and the OLE support
changed considerably, so you may not be able to fix the systools code easily
to adapt to D2. Better post a question on Turbopowers own newsgroup.