Accessing Network Drives from a D5 Program

Repost - 1 last atempt

I am running a Peer to Peer Network. However, some of my PCs do not have any
resource available (i.e. no shared drives or folders), therefore I must
perform Remote Administration on them
to gain access to the Hard Drives (C$, D$ etc) b4 I can Map them.

I have used the wNetAddConnection2 to Map a drive that I have already
administered but cannot access the others.

(Administrating a drive - Part of Windows Networking on a Peer to Peer
network you can still access the disk remotely without having files /
folders shared.)

Any help to administer a drive via a Delphi 5 prog would be appreciated.

Thanks