Barcode

I want to print Barcodes from a BP 7 Programm.
Who can help me to do so ?

Re:Barcode

I want to print Barcodes from BP 7 programs.
Can somebody tell me, how to do it?

Re:Barcode

I want to print Barcodes from BP 7 programs.
Can somebody tell me, how to do it?

Re:Barcode

I want to print Barcodes from BP 7 programs.
Can somebody tell me, how to do it?

Re:Barcode

>I want to print Barcodes from a BP 7 Programm.
>Who can help me to do so ?

You only need to post this question once, not 4 times.

First of all, what type of Barcodes do you want to print?
3 of 9, UPC, Postnet, etc?

Second, what type of printer are you sending the barcodes to?

I believe there are several sources out there for generating 3 of 9
type barcodes.  Look in the SWAG archives for more info.  If you are
still stuck, e-mail me and I can send you some source code.

Cheers,

Mike McWhinney
Chief Engineer
elja, Inc.

Re:Barcode

The company that I work for sells a program called B-Coder and we also
have a set of bar code DLLs that generate exceptionally high quality
bar code graphics as windows metafiles. B-Coder and the DLLs also do
everything for you including calculating check digits and all the
other important features of a bar code.
If you are looking to create perfect bar codes that will print
perfectly on any printer, then B-Coder or our DLLs are the best
solution available. If you are interested, please visit
http://www.taltech.com
I believe that we have a nice demo of each package in the Free
Software section of the web site.

On Tue, 11 May 1999 08:13:14 +0200, "K. Graf" <k.g...@fz-juelich.de>
wrote:

>I want to print Barcodes from a BP 7 Programm.
>Who can help me to do so ?

Other Threads