Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

Hi
Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?  Any help
would be appreciated! E-mail me!

Thank you

J.Coetzer
jcoet...@mindless.com

Re:Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

J.Coetzer wrote:

> Hi
> Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?  Any help
> would be appreciated! E-mail me!

> Thank you

> J.Coetzer
> jcoet...@mindless.com

Go have a look here:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html

Remco

Re:Please, please, please H E L P (tic tac toe)

In article <7qp0qu$cb...@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net>,
  "J.Coetzer" <j...@lantic.co.za> wrote:

> Hi
> Does anyone know how to write tac tac toe in turbo pascal?  Any help
> would be appreciated! E-mail me!

Before you even think about the graphics, you need to sit down and write
out instructions like you are describing the game to someone who has
never seen or played it before.  Tell this person what information needs
to be maintained (e.g., board positions, whose turn it is, whether the
board is full, whether either player has three in a row, whether a
particular move is legal), and what actions need to be taken based on
the possible states of that information.

From that document, you can begin to group related tasks, which will
eventually become procedures or functions, and begin to write your
pseudocode.  From that point, it should be much easier to write your
code.

I hope this helps you complete your project.
--Walt.

--
SPAM BLOCKING IN EFFECT: Only those in my address book can send me mail.

Warning: student!  Some questions are meant to further my learning!
http://www.deja.com/~bpb/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/