Register VCF132.ocx on a PC without Delphi3 installed

We are working with Borland Delphi 3.
Included is the ActiveX component VCI Formula One Workbook (VCF132.ocx).
According to the Borland Delphi 3 licens, we are allowed to redistribute
VCF132.ocx as a part of a Delphi application.
When we try to do so, we can't register the VCF132.ocx to the Win95
registry on the PC where we run the Delphi Application.
We try to register as follow: REGOCX32 VCF132.ocx or TREGOCX VCF132.ocx
on a Computer without Delpi 3.

Re:Register VCF132.ocx on a PC without Delphi3 installed

Gandi write:

> We are working with Borland Delphi 3.
> Included is the ActiveX component VCI Formula One Workbook
> (VCF132.ocx).
> According to the Borland Delphi 3 licens, we are allowed to
> redistribute
> VCF132.ocx as a part of a Delphi application.
> When we try to do so, we can't register the VCF132.ocx to the Win95
> registry on the PC where we run the Delphi Application.
> We try to register as follow: REGOCX32 VCF132.ocx or TREGOCX
> VCF132.ocx
> on a Computer without Delpi 3.

Hi,

if the files

VCF132.OCX
MFCANS32.DLL
OC30.DLL
MSVCRT20.DLL
and
optional ODBC32.DLL

are present on the system the registration should work by the way you
tried.
For more information look into the Formula One 3.0 Help chapter
Distributing Formula One Applications in directory ..\Delphi
3\OCX\Vci\Form1.

Good luck!

Kerstin

Other Threads