Best End User Report Component

For a custom report solution www.thsd.de looks like the best.  They are the
only one that I have found that provides a generic report designer
componenet that I can wrap my UI around (my toolbars, menus, etc) without
haveing the look and feel of the component providers.  Any other ones I
missed?

Re:Best End User Report Component

ReportBuilder Pro and Shazam??

"Scott Woods" <GCSoftw...@msn.com> wrote in message

> For a custom report solution www.thsd.de looks like the
best.  They are the
> only one that I have found that provides a generic report
designer
> componenet that I can wrap my UI around (my toolbars,
menus, etc) without
> haveing the look and feel of the component providers.  Any
other ones I
> missed?

Re:Best End User Report Component

No,

Neither of these provide a simple report only component that I can wrap my
UI around.

Re:Best End User Report Component

Don't forget List & Label from combit.
You can define dialog-styles, modify the menu or enable/disable certain menu
items
www.combit.net

Regards,
Chris

"Scott Woods" <GCSoftw...@msn.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> For a custom report solution www.thsd.de looks like the best.  They are
the
> only one that I have found that provides a generic report designer
> componenet that I can wrap my UI around (my toolbars, menus, etc) without
> haveing the look and feel of the component providers.  Any other ones I
> missed?

Re:Best End User Report Component

Is List & Labels written in Delphi and offer source code like ReportBuilder
and Shazam?

Michael D. Collins

"Chris Sch?fer" <chris_schaefe...@yahoo.de> wrote in message

> Don't forget List & Label from combit.
> You can define dialog-styles, modify the menu or enable/disable certain
menu
> items
> www.combit.net

> Regards,
> Chris

> "Scott Woods" <GCSoftw...@msn.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > For a custom report solution www.thsd.de looks like the best.  They are
> the
> > only one that I have found that provides a generic report designer
> > componenet that I can wrap my UI around (my toolbars, menus, etc)
without
> > haveing the look and feel of the component providers.  Any other ones I
> > missed?

Other Threads