Borland Database Engine

Hi,

With your help I've almost finished my program. A database program.
Now I want to install it on another computer (wich has no Delphi), but
now, when trying to run it, I get the message 'An error occured while
tempting to initialize the Borland Database Enigine [error $2109]'
I probably forgot to copy a driver or something.
Could anyone please tell me how to solve this.

Thanks,

Vincent Vloemans

Re:Borland Database Engine

It seems you haven't install the BDE on the target computer. You have to
build an installation program with the installshied Express provided with
Delphi. (I'm not sure it was there with D1 and D2, but it was with D3 and
D4). This installation program will install all necessary BDE files as well
as your exe on the target computers.

Christophe Dary, Xmakina
cd...@usa.net
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/1623/

Vincent Vloemans <163...@student.fbk.eur.nl> a crit dans le message
<3631B6DB.3F05B...@student.fbk.eur.nl>...

>Hi,

>With your help I've almost finished my program. A database program.
>Now I want to install it on another computer (wich has no Delphi), but
>now, when trying to run it, I get the message 'An error occured while
>tempting to initialize the Borland Database Enigine [error $2109]'
>I probably forgot to copy a driver or something.
>Could anyone please tell me how to solve this.

>Thanks,

>Vincent Vloemans

Other Threads