Visual Studio.NET-like components

Recently, I had the opportunity to try out Visual Studio .NET.  One of the
things I liked most about it was the tab controls.  I was wondering if
anyone knows if there is a similar set of tab controls for Delphi?
Basically, I want to be able to place those kind of tabs in my applications,
so they look a bit more like the new MS visual styles.  I've already got the
menus and buttons, but just need the tabs.

I've checked www.torry.net and haven't seen anything.  If anyone knows where
I can find something like this, I'd be grateful.

Re:Visual Studio.NET-like components

> I've checked www.torry.net and haven't seen anything.  If anyone knows
where
> I can find something like this, I'd be grateful.

Please re-check. You will find ElPageControl there.
http://www.eldos.org/files/ElPageControlDemo.zip
Includes .NET style (and much more styles).

--
Sincerely yours,
Eugene Mayevski

Other Threads