Need to store tstringlist in Sql7 database

Anybody have a clue as to how to strore (if possible) a tstringlist in a sql
7 database ?

Re:Need to store tstringlist in Sql7 database

If it's less than 4K I'd just export it as a string (like Memo1.Text) and
store that in a normal varchar field. More than 4K I'd consider using a SQL
Server Text field with the same export.

Bruce

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:46:35 -0400, "Del" <d...@emerald-coast.org>
wrote:

>Anybody have a clue as to how to strore (if possible) a tstringlist in a sql
>7 database ?

Store the string list's "CommaText" property in a string field in
SQL7.

Marc

Marc Scheuner                                          Software Engineer
FastLane Technologies Inc.                  Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Email: mscheu...@fastlane.com                    http://www.fastlane.com

Re:Need to store tstringlist in Sql7 database

Thanks much both responses. I had some kind of mental block (senior moment).
I finally figured out that I had to recast the data with the
tstringlist.text property and then I was fine. Some days you get the bear
and some days he gets you.
Tks

Other Threads