Delphi3 BDE and Paradox BDE problems

Hi,

I tried to install D3 on a PC under NT 4, where Paradox 7.0 (32 bits) was
already installed (and working well). After this installation, it was
impossible to open a Query (*.QBE) from Paradox : I had an error message
that indicates something like "Tables name is missing in query file". I had
to remove D3 and to re-install Paradox 7 on this computer to have a correct
Paradox behavior again.

Does anybody knows hows to allow a dual installation on the machine ?
Thanks.

Bruno ETIENNE
e-mail : BEACONS...@MSN.COM

Re:Delphi3 BDE and Paradox BDE problems

I have D3 and Paradox 7 running perfectly together on a Win95 setup. I
installed D3 first and then Paradox 7 without re-installing the DBE. Have
you tried it that way round? Good luck!

Bruno <beacons...@msn.com> wrote in article
<01bcb8b2$6e8aa240$0755fac2@cosmos04>...

> Hi,

> I tried to install D3 on a PC under NT 4, where Paradox 7.0 (32 bits) was
> already installed (and working well). After this installation, it was
> impossible to open a Query (*.QBE) from Paradox : I had an error message
> that indicates something like "Tables name is missing in query file". I
had
> to remove D3 and to re-install Paradox 7 on this computer to have a
correct
> Paradox behavior again.

> Does anybody knows hows to allow a dual installation on the machine ?
> Thanks.

> Bruno ETIENNE

Other Threads