Need help on how to access password-protected paradox table from Delphi 2

Hi,

I need to access a password-protected paradox table from Delphi 2,
without showing the Login dialog box.  If anyone knows the answer,
please help me.  Thanks.

-- Jack

Re:Need help on how to access password-protected paradox table from Delphi 2

>I need to access a password-protected paradox table from Delphi 2,
>without showing the Login dialog box.  If anyone knows the answer,
>please help me.

See the AddPassword method

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Re:Need help on how to access password-protected paradox table from Delphi 2

Session.AddPassword('TablePassword');

Paul Lambadaris
Singular Computer Applications
mail to : p...@singular.gr