dbexpint.dcu

Is there any documentation on how to use those new dcu's?
When I add dbexpint to my uses caluse and compile I get this message:

Internal Error L2498

--
Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy
docy...@dsoft-bg.com

Re:dbexpint.dcu

"Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy" wrote:

> Is there any documentation on how to use those new dcu's?
> When I add dbexpint to my uses caluse and compile I get this message:

> Internal Error L2498

Add midaslib to the uses clause.

--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)

Re:dbexpint.dcu

This is a bug. A workaround to my knowledge is to include also
"MidasLib" in your uses clause.

Peter

In article <3ca80a2c_2@dnews>, doyc...@dsoft-bg.com says...

> Is there any documentation on how to use those new dcu's?
> When I add dbexpint to my uses caluse and compile I get this message:

> Internal Error L2498

> --
> Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy
> docy...@dsoft-bg.com

Re:dbexpint.dcu

"Peter Sawatzki" wrote:
> This is a bug. A workaround to my knowledge is to include also
> "MidasLib" in your uses clause.

It's mostly a documentation bug. The section "deploying dbExpress
database applications" needs to be clearer (midaslib is required
*regardless* of whether a TSQLClientDataset or TClientDataset component
is used or not), although I dont think it should result in a linker
error anyway.

--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)

Other Threads