Pascal tutorials

Hi, I'm looking for any good PASCAL teaching texts and/or tutorials,demos
on the internet. If you know of any,please email me with the URL
jannielouwr...@sanlam.co.za

Re:Pascal tutorials

In article <01bcf97a$9a63f660$b6120...@PCIBMR49.sanlam.co.za>, Jannie
Louwrens writes

>Hi, I'm looking for any good PASCAL teaching texts and/or
tutorials,demos
>on the internet. If you know of any,please email me with the URL
>jannielouwr...@sanlam.co.za

You might want to take a look at Glenn Grotzinger's Pascal Tutorials. If
I remember correctly, they're all included in SWAG (but there must be a
lot more places on the Net where you can download them from).
--
       __ ___    __  __ ______
      / //   |  / / / // ____/          Jaap van Heemst

Re:Pascal tutorials

j...@ANTISPAMdutlbcz.lr.tudelft.nl (Jaap van Heemst) wrote:

>You might want to take a look at Glenn Grotzinger's Pascal Tutorials. If
>I remember correctly, they're all included in SWAG (but there must be a
>lot more places on the Net where you can download them from).
>--

I'm doing glenn's tutorial on TP. I've got turbo c++ for dos, but I
bought object pascal because I don't think we can stop windows. So I
want to learn object programming. Is there any tutorials like glen's
for object programming in pascal? I just went to one of those computer
shows, and I could get delphi 1,2 or 3 for $59,$69 and $89. Should I
do that? I know I'd be able to do 32 bit. But I'd be happy with 26
bit.

Re:Pascal tutorials

Patrick Conry wrote:

 I just went to one of those computer

> shows, and I could get delphi 1,2 or 3 for $59,$69 and $89. Should I
> do that? I know I'd be able to do 32 bit. But I'd be happy with 16
> bit.

When you buy Delphi 3.0, it includes the 16-bit Delphi 1.0
--
Michael

Re:Pascal tutorials

Michael Beck wrote:
> Patrick Conry wrote:

>  I just went to one of those computer
> > shows, and I could get delphi 1,2 or 3 for $59,$69 and $89. Should I

> > do that? I know I'd be able to do 32 bit. But I'd be happy with 16
> > bit.

> When you buy Delphi 3.0, it includes the 16-bit Delphi 1.0
> --
> Michael

delphi 1.0 was free on a magazine cd-rom (super-cd) in UK.  so was
borland c++ free (win ver).  im sure there are other mags that have done
this.

Other Threads