Problem with sizegrip and repainting statusbar

I have added a Statusbar to a sizeable form (borderstyle = bsSizeable).
The Statusbar has 3 panels:
- 0. psText
- 1. psOwnerDraw  [ the bug with the visible menu-items in this panel is solved! ]
- 2. psText

I have 2 problems:
1. On Design-time the Sizegrip is visible, but when executing the
   program, there is no sizegrip anymore.
2. When I resize the form, the statusbar is not repainted very well
   when I am moving up (moving down is no problem).
   If I move fast only a part of the statusbar is painted.
   This problem occurs on Windows XP and Windows 95.

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Iwan Oprins

Re:Problem with sizegrip and repainting statusbar

Check SizeGrip property of your status bar.
Maybe you set it in False somewhere

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

Iwan Oprins <i...@uitslagen.nl> ??? a
????:206f4629.0207231144.35c7f...@posting.google.com...

> I have added a Statusbar to a sizeable form (borderstyle = bsSizeable).
> The Statusbar has 3 panels:
> - 0. psText
> - 1. psOwnerDraw  [ the bug with the visible menu-items in this panel is
solved! ]
> - 2. psText

> I have 2 problems:
> 1. On Design-time the Sizegrip is visible, but when executing the
>    program, there is no sizegrip anymore.
> 2. When I resize the form, the statusbar is not repainted very well
>    when I am moving up (moving down is no problem).
>    If I move fast only a part of the statusbar is painted.
>    This problem occurs on Windows XP and Windows 95.

> Is there a solution for this?

> Thanks in advance.

> Iwan Oprins

Re:Problem with sizegrip and repainting statusbar

I am sure the SizeGrip property is set to True and that it isn't
changed in the program.
If I look good, I see a very smal part the SizeGrip in the rightbottom
of the page (I also checked the sizes of the Statusbar panels.

Does anybody else has a solution?

Best regards,
Iwan

"Mike Shkolnik" <mshkolnik2...@ukr.net> wrote in message <news:ahm7da$epo$1@news.lucky.net>...
> Check SizeGrip property of your status bar.
> Maybe you set it in False somewhere

> --
> With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
> E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
> WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

> Iwan Oprins <i...@uitslagen.nl> ??? a
> ????:206f4629.0207231144.35c7f...@posting.google.com...
> > I have added a Statusbar to a sizeable form (borderstyle = bsSizeable).
> > The Statusbar has 3 panels:
> > - 0. psText
> > - 1. psOwnerDraw  [ the bug with the visible menu-items in this panel is
>  solved! ]
> > - 2. psText

> > I have 2 problems:
> > 1. On Design-time the Sizegrip is visible, but when executing the
> >    program, there is no sizegrip anymore.
> > 2. When I resize the form, the statusbar is not repainted very well
> >    when I am moving up (moving down is no problem).
> >    If I move fast only a part of the statusbar is painted.
> >    This problem occurs on Windows XP and Windows 95.

> > Is there a solution for this?

> > Thanks in advance.

> > Iwan Oprins

Re:Problem with sizegrip and repainting statusbar

Application.ProcessMessages ?

On 25 Jul 2002 03:44:48 -0700, i...@uitslagen.nl (Iwan Oprins) wrote:

>I am sure the SizeGrip property is set to True and that it isn't
>changed in the program.
>If I look good, I see a very smal part the SizeGrip in the rightbottom
>of the page (I also checked the sizes of the Statusbar panels.

>Does anybody else has a solution?

>Best regards,
>Iwan

>"Mike Shkolnik" <mshkolnik2...@ukr.net> wrote in message <news:ahm7da$epo$1@news.lucky.net>...
>> Check SizeGrip property of your status bar.
>> Maybe you set it in False somewhere

>> --
>> With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
>> E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com
>> WEB: http://www.scalabium.com

>> Iwan Oprins <i...@uitslagen.nl> ??? a
>> ????:206f4629.0207231144.35c7f...@posting.google.com...
>> > I have added a Statusbar to a sizeable form (borderstyle = bsSizeable).
>> > The Statusbar has 3 panels:
>> > - 0. psText
>> > - 1. psOwnerDraw  [ the bug with the visible menu-items in this panel is
>>  solved! ]
>> > - 2. psText

>> > I have 2 problems:
>> > 1. On Design-time the Sizegrip is visible, but when executing the
>> >    program, there is no sizegrip anymore.
>> > 2. When I resize the form, the statusbar is not repainted very well
>> >    when I am moving up (moving down is no problem).
>> >    If I move fast only a part of the statusbar is painted.
>> >    This problem occurs on Windows XP and Windows 95.

>> > Is there a solution for this?

>> > Thanks in advance.

>> > Iwan Oprins

Other Threads