object not locked

My app was working fine.  I had a line to set the privateDir of the
TDatabase to allow the user to start the same exe two times.  I use Paradox
table.  I have a function that returns a good directory to hold the files
and it returns the right directory.  Now, The app doesn't statr and I get an
exception: Object not locked .  What is this error message?  What is the
cause of this message?

Re:object not locked

>Now, The app doesn't statr and I get an
>exception: Object not locked .  What is this error message?  What is the
>cause of this message?

trying to open a table with Exclusive := true when the table is already open
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads