Setting ibDatasets active in design time or run time

Hi,

I have a doubt, my app opens at startup a lot of ibdatasets, and it takes a
different time to start up depending on when I set active this ibdatasets.

I explain better... if I set active all the datasets in design time, when
runs, it takes one minute to start. Well, it is not very fast... but is
acceptable.

Now I set active to false to all datasets, and opens all at run time. It
takes five! minutes to start. The code is the same, because it test the
active flag at run time in both examples.

Well, I set active at design time, and all works, but why?.

Miguel Gomez