Master Details don't work with IBX 5.04

I was using IBX 5.03 and everything is good but when i trying
to use IBX 5.04 the Master Details don't work....

What's the problem with it??????

Re:Master Details don't work with IBX 5.04

Works just fine for me.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
The correct way to punctuate a sentence that starts: "Of course it is

Other Threads