How to register two interfaces using DCOM?

Hello,
I have a question about DCOM in delphi. I cannot register two interfaces
using one type library. What I do is as follows:
First, I new an application. Next, I new an automation object accroding to
wizard. In the type library, I add two interfaces and add some methods of
them. When I run the application, the interfaces should be registered in
register table and windowsNT DCOM config propery page(can be got by running
DCOMCNFG), but in windows NT
DCOM config properties page, I only found
the first interface, but not find the second interface. Both of the
interfaces have initialization clause. I don't know why.
If someone knows the resolve method, please tell me. Thanks a lot!

Crystal