TMainMenu-shortcuts don't work

Hi

I have put a mainmenu into a toolbar and since then th shortcuts (like
Ctrl+S) don't work any more. The Alt+[Char] ist still working. Can sombody
explain me why? And how to work around? I have checked the form for
ActivControl, ther isn't any declared. Thus I cannot immagine where the
shortcuts are trapped.

Thanks
Jnos

Re:TMainMenu-shortcuts don't work

Either convert TMainmenu to TPopupmenu and assign it to PopupMenu property
of form or create an action for each menu item.

--
Robert
---------

"Jnos Schmidt" <schmidtj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hi

> I have put a mainmenu into a toolbar and since then th shortcuts (like
> Ctrl+S) don't work any more. The Alt+[Char] ist still working. Can sombody
> explain me why? And how to work around? I have checked the form for
> ActivControl, ther isn't any declared. Thus I cannot immagine where the
> shortcuts are trapped.

> Thanks
> Jnos

Other Threads