Resource Workshop for DOS TP?

Is there a Resource Workshop type program that allows one
to create TurboVision RES files?

cheers,

___________________________
Bryn Thomas
FHMS, Std 7
tho...@fhms.wcape.school.za?

Re:Resource Workshop for DOS TP?

Bryn Thomas (THO...@fhms.wcape.school.za) wrote:

: Is there a Resource Workshop type program that allows one
: to create TurboVision RES files?

Yes there is.  I can't tell you where to find it, but look in the
turbovision newsgroup, someone might be able to help you.
Either that or do a Net search for "TVRW" or "Balasz Schleider" (the
author).

Graham

Graham Minchin (gtmi...@tartarus.uwa.edu.au) wrote:

: Yes there is.  I can't tell you where to find it, but look in the
: turbovision newsgroup, someone might be able to help you.
: Either that or do a Net search for "TVRW" or "Balasz Schleider" (the
: author).

I think I saw it the other day on garbo.uwasa.fi in /pub/turbovis

HTH

Chris

Other Threads