Zachary's Crystal Reports "Deal"

(My apologies if my earlier message made it; I think it was eaten by my
newsreader.)

I ordered Crystal Reports Pro from the Zac Catalog of Delphi-Only Tools.
Turns out that Zachary is selling the _upgrade_ version of Crystal.  Neither
Zac's ad nor their rep mentioned anything about this.

If you have Delphi, you have ReportSmith and can use the upgrade.  (It
requires RPTSMITH.EXE to be on your hard drive, at a minimum.)  However, Zac's
ad is misleading at best.

Bill Sorensen
revte...@xnet.com

Re:Zachary's Crystal Reports "Deal"

In <461kn7$...@flood.xnet.com> revte...@xnet.com (William E. Sorensen)
writes:

>(My apologies if my earlier message made it; I think it was eaten by
my
>newsreader.)

>I ordered Crystal Reports Pro from the Zac Catalog of Delphi-Only
Tools.
>Turns out that Zachary is selling the _upgrade_ version of Crystal.
Neither
>Zac's ad nor their rep mentioned anything about this.

>If you have Delphi, you have ReportSmith and can use the upgrade.  (It
>requires RPTSMITH.EXE to be on your hard drive, at a minimum.)
However, Zac's
>ad is misleading at best.

>Bill Sorensen
>revte...@xnet.com

It wasnt but if you dont have what to post dont post these silly
messages that are totally meaningless

Other Threads