Internet ActiveX Controls

Does anyone have any code examples on how to use these ActiveX(OLE)
Internet Controls?  I've got VB examples for them but the Borland
supplied .pas unit calls them differently.  Any help would be much
appreciated. (Specifically the SMTP control)

please email as well as post any help.

thanx,
country dave
d...@msn.com

Re:Internet ActiveX Controls

I've got an ative-x based Delphi app that checks my web servers and mails
me if they go down.  My mail gateway then pages me.  I'll be happy to
forward you a zip if you'll send me mail directly at tcaban...@iwol.com.

Thanks
--
Tom Cabanski <tcaban...@iwol.com>
CIO Kinetiks.Com, Inc.

<00009414+00005...@msn.com>...
> Does anyone have any code examples on how to use these ActiveX(OLE)
> Internet Controls?  I've got VB examples for them but the Borland
> supplied .pas unit calls them differently.  Any help would be much
> appreciated. (Specifically the SMTP control)

> please email as well as post any help.

> thanx,
> country dave
> d...@msn.com