application that has multiple languages...(forgotten to ask sth :o)

Hi,

I would like my app to be able to toggle between French and English. So I
used the resourcestrings, and made a resource dll for the english (The
french is its primary language). But now what do I have to do? At the
beginning I thought that it would work on its own depending on the locale
attributes of the machine it would run on (I saw that reading delphi's
help). But it only works for the langage, not the sublanguage (for example
it toggles to english if the language is Englsih UK but it stays in french
if it is English US). If Somebody had an idea? And How to set also
automatically the good help file?

Thanks a lot

Thomas