How to Sort a subitem in listview ?

I want to sort a certain subitem in listview when the user click on any
columns button ...
Like the Window Explorer detail list work ... How ?

And how do I search this without posting it to the newsgroup ?
Can you recomment some sites that contains these ...

Thank you.

Re:How to Sort a subitem in listview ?

Try to search to old news messages on www.deja.com. This question was asked
only 3 days ago on this newsgroup and Alan Lloyd gave a very good answer.

"Hoo Jia Xiong" <hoo...@pl.jaring.my> schreef in bericht

> I want to sort a certain subitem in listview when the user click on any
> columns button ...
> Like the Window Explorer detail list work ... How ?

> And how do I search this without posting it to the newsgroup ?
> Can you recomment some sites that contains these ...

> Thank you.

Other Threads