record-locking and MS-Access with Jet DAO 3.5 -> TeamB

record-locking and MS-Access with Jet DAO 3.5

How can I fix the other records I am locking by page-level locking (old
Jet DAO 3.5) when I'm locking a single row.

Please answer.
Thanks in forward

Christian

Re:record-locking and MS-Access with Jet DAO 3.5 -> TeamB

Christian Oestmann escribi en mensaje <36589353.2306...@t-online.de>...

>record-locking and MS-Access with Jet DAO 3.5

>How can I fix the other records I am locking by page-level locking (old
>Jet DAO 3.5) when I'm locking a single row.

As i know, access EVER lock at page-level (same problem have MSSQL). Im
wrong?

German Gentile

Other Threads