Delphi 4 Pro App Created on Win98, Installed on Win95

I have a BDE app which I am creating on a Win98 machine, and I want to
install it on a win 95 machine. Is there any issues that I need to be aware
of for this? It will be installed on a network using InstallSheild.

Thanks
BobC

Re:Delphi 4 Pro App Created on Win98, Installed on Win95

In general, there is no problem.

There can be specialized issues at times, e.g. older version of winsock on
Win 95a, comctl32 version (if you use Win32 components),  etc.    If it's a
straightforward database application with no particular OS dependencies,
there's usually no need for concern.

Greg

BobC <bobcalvan...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I have a BDE app which I am creating on a Win98 machine, and I want to
> install it on a win 95 machine. Is there any issues that I need to be
aware
> of for this? It will be installed on a network using InstallSheild.

> Thanks
> BobC

Re:Delphi 4 Pro App Created on Win98, Installed on Win95

No. The issues for Win98 and Win95 are the same.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)