D4 C/S and CPP Builder 3

Hi !

If I have a Delphi C/S 4 Can I use all of it components (made by Borland) in
CPP Builder 3 Professional ? Or I need to purshase CPP C/S version ?

In which order I need to install this products ?

--
Best regards,
Yuri aka Ugo

Re:D4 C/S and CPP Builder 3

: "Yuri" <yu...@ladaplus.kiev.ua> wrote:
>If I have a Delphi C/S 4 Can I use all of it components (made by Borland) in
>CPP Builder 3 Professional ?

Yuri, please do not cross- or multi-post; people are not really fond of
this and it leads to all sorts of inefficiencies and confusion - major
problems, in other words.

The newsgroups guidelines (see http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/)
specifically mention this case; you might want to check them out.

I have set followup-to: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl

>Or I need to purshase CPP C/S version ?

>In which order I need to install this products ?

The order of installation is irrelevant.

In order to be able to use all the components in Delphi 4, you should be
running C++Builder 4.0, as only C++Builder comes with a Pascal compiler
that is fully compatible with Delphi 4.

Other Threads