TImage canvas won't resize

Hi:

If I increase the size of a TImage at run time, the canvas does not
automatically resize itself. All subsequent draw operations past the
origininal extent of the image are ignored.  What am I doing wrong?

Gene

Re:TImage canvas won't resize

Try TImage.Stretch := True

"Sysmatics.com" <sysmat...@gorge.net> wrote in message

> Hi:

> If I increase the size of a TImage at run time, the canvas does not
> automatically resize itself. All subsequent draw operations past the
> origininal extent of the image are ignored.  What am I doing wrong?

> Gene

Re:TImage canvas won't resize

Gene,

You also need to resize the Image.Graphic.Bitmap to
the new size. That's the actual canvas.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

"Sysmatics.com" <sysmat...@gorge.net> wrote in message

> Hi:

> If I increase the size of a TImage at run time, the canvas does not
> automatically resize itself. All subsequent draw operations past the
> origininal extent of the image are ignored.  What am I doing wrong?

> Gene

Other Threads