TImage component (loading GIF image in runtime)

Hello,
How can I display GIF image in TImage component in runtime (not in design
time).
I'm using Delphi7.

Thank you.

Peter

Re:TImage component (loading GIF image in runtime)

peter wrote:

> How can I display GIF image in TImage component in runtime (not in design
> time).
> I'm using Delphi7.

Just add a GIF component to the uses clause, and the standard TImage
will load GIF, as with adding USES JPG allows loading JPG images.

Best GIF component I have seen, and FREE!
TGIFImage by Anders Melander, Delphi 2, 3, 4 and 5 & Builder 3 and 4
http://www.melander.dk/delphi/gifimage

I think there is an update for D7, check the web.

--
Charles Hacker
Lecturer in Electronics and Computing

Re:TImage component (loading GIF image in runtime)

Anders Melander's site is down and has been for a while.
You can get it here:
http://home20.inet.tele.dk/tolderlund/delphi/
--
Finn Tolderlund

"Charles Hacker" <reply...@borland.newsgroups> skrev i en meddelelse

> peter wrote:

> > How can I display GIF image in TImage component in runtime (not in
design
> > time).
> > I'm using Delphi7.

> Just add a GIF component to the uses clause, and the standard TImage
> will load GIF, as with adding USES JPG allows loading JPG images.

> Best GIF component I have seen, and FREE!
> TGIFImage by Anders Melander, Delphi 2, 3, 4 and 5 & Builder 3 and 4
> http://www.melander.dk/delphi/gifimage

> I think there is an update for D7, check the web.

Other Threads