Having problem with loPartialKey Compiler says TLocate Option and integer Incompatable types

How do I setup and where do I do it loPartialKey compiler does not
understand. THANKS

             RetVal :=
DataModule1.Table31.Locate('User_Id',UserName,[loPartialKey]);

Re:Having problem with loPartialKey Compiler says TLocate Option and integer Incompatable types

Hi, Frank     (my English is bad ...)

Try to put in the uses clause  in implementation part,
the file DB in the same Unit that you wrote the method
DataModule1.Table31.Locate.
The file DB.pas define loPartialKey and others. And if you defined
loPartialKey delete it.

Regards,

Luiz.

Frank H. Shaw escreveu na mensagem <7s0s91$r...@forums.borland.com>...

>How do I setup and where do I do it loPartialKey compiler does not
>understand. THANKS

>             RetVal :=
>DataModule1.Table31.Locate('User_Id',UserName,[loPartialKey]);

Other Threads