Help - PrevInstance

Does anyone know how to activate a program that it already running?
Here's the scenario...I have a program that is already running
(iconized) and the user selects 'Run' from program manager and types
in the program name and a parameter.  The problem is how do I activate
the program already running and give it the parameter?

Thanks!!!

Jim

Re:Help - PrevInstance

j...@cc.bellcore.com (Jim Howard) wrote:
>Does anyone know how to activate a program that it already running?
>Here's the scenario...I have a program that is already running
>(iconized) and the user selects 'Run' from program manager and types
>in the program name and a parameter.  The problem is how do I activate
>the program already running and give it the parameter?
>Thanks!!!
>Jim

Jim, do you read replies on your postings? Go to dejanews and search
for dmi...@god.bel.alcatel.be postings in c.l.p.b. Thread name is
PrevInstance, my reply is Re:PrevInstance - testact.pas (1/1). It's
there.

Cheers
  Dmitri

        Shit happens, but why it always happens to us?
Dmitri Poujlivyi            mailto:  dmi...@god.bel.alcatel.be
                            http://www.dma.be/p/bewoner/dmitri

Other Threads