A newbie's question concerning opendialog

Internet Surfer heeft geschreven in bericht
<35DC4DB8.A3486...@iname.com>...
|Can anyone help me :
|I tried to use the "opendialog" component  to select some files at one
|time, but the "filename" property of the opendialog can just return me
|only ONE  filename ...
|how can i get all the filenames from that property, or from other ways

Open Delphi OnLine Help.
Search for "TopenDialog" .
Click "Properties".
Click "Options"

See :
ofAllowMultiSelect: Allows users to select more than one file in the
dialog.

Also see :
property Files: TStrings;
Description
Files is a TStrings instance that contains each selected file name with its
full directory path. (To let users select multiple file names, set the
ofAllowMultiSelect flag in Options.)

You can then simply walk the Files-list, and do whatever you want to do.

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
dirk.claessens@village.#NOSPAM#uunet.be
dirk.claessens.dc@belgium.#NOSPAM#agfa.com
remove #NOSPAM#  from mailheader

Re:A newbie's question concerning opendialog

The opendialog has an event that you can use that gets called when you
select and item, in this event you accumulate the list in the background..

Internet Surfer <generalus...@iname.com> wrote in article
<35DC4DB8.A3486...@iname.com>...

> Can anyone help me :
> I tried to use the "opendialog" component  to select some files at one
> time, but the "filename" property of the opendialog can just return me
> only ONE  filename ...
> how can i get all the filenames from that property, or from other ways
> ??

> if possible, pls reply to email .
> Thank !!

Re:A newbie's question concerning opendialog

Can anyone help me :
I tried to use the "opendialog" component  to select some files at one
time, but the "filename" property of the opendialog can just return me
only ONE  filename ...
how can i get all the filenames from that property, or from other ways
??

if possible, pls reply to email .
Thank !!

Other Threads