ANN: Digital Metaphors Office relocation, brief business interruption

Digital Metaphors is moving from Texas to Colorado. As a result there
will be a brief interruption in business operations.

Server hours and new DNS
------------------------

The Digital Metaphors web and newsgroup server is expected to be down
Friday May 16, 2003 and Saturday May 17, 2003. The server should be
available starting Sunday, May 18, 2003.

The Digital Metaphors Domain Name Service (DNS) is changing. It should
take approximately 48 Hours for the new DNS entries to propagate across
the internet to other DNS servers . If you are unable to access the
Digital Metaphors web and newsgroup server, try using our new IP address
rather than "digital-metaphors.com". Effective, May 18, the new IP
address for the Digital Metaphors web server is 64.207.49.2

Office hours
------------

The Digital Metaphors offices will be closed on Friday, May 16, 2003 and
will re-open on Monday, May 19 at 9:00 AM Mountain time.

Office phone numbers
--------------------

The Digital Metaphors office phone system will be installed on Monday,
May 19 and should be operational by Tuesday, May 20 at 9:00 AM Mountain
time.

Phone: 303.531.8032
Fax: 303.531.8036

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being patient
during this exciting transition.

--
Digital Metaphors Corporation
http://www.digital-metaphors.com

Re:ANN: Digital Metaphors Office relocation, brief business interruption

Hhmm

Turbopower's Old Offices ? eh?

Just kidding before I start rumours.

Joe Mele
www.youseful.com

"Digital Metaphors" <i...@digital-metaphors.com> wrote in message

> Digital Metaphors is moving from Texas to Colorado. As a result there
> will be a brief interruption in business operations.

> Server hours and new DNS
> ------------------------

> The Digital Metaphors web and newsgroup server is expected to be down
> Friday May 16, 2003 and Saturday May 17, 2003. The server should be
> available starting Sunday, May 18, 2003.

> The Digital Metaphors Domain Name Service (DNS) is changing. It should
> take approximately 48 Hours for the new DNS entries to propagate across
> the internet to other DNS servers . If you are unable to access the
> Digital Metaphors web and newsgroup server, try using our new IP address
> rather than "digital-metaphors.com". Effective, May 18, the new IP
> address for the Digital Metaphors web server is 64.207.49.2

> Office hours
> ------------

> The Digital Metaphors offices will be closed on Friday, May 16, 2003 and
> will re-open on Monday, May 19 at 9:00 AM Mountain time.

> Office phone numbers
> --------------------

> The Digital Metaphors office phone system will be installed on Monday,
> May 19 and should be operational by Tuesday, May 20 at 9:00 AM Mountain
> time.

> Phone: 303.531.8032
> Fax: 303.531.8036

> We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being patient
> during this exciting transition.

> --
> Digital Metaphors Corporation
> http://www.digital-metaphors.com

Re:ANN: Digital Metaphors Office relocation, brief business interruption

And I have been a very happy end user of their tools for custom jobs. :)

Just an unabashed plug. This is not to say others are not good. I just have
not used them

Joe Mele
www.youseful.com

"Youseful Software" <support.n0.sp@m...@youseful.com> wrote in message

> Hhmm

> Turbopower's Old Offices ? eh?

> Just kidding before I start rumours.

> Joe Mele
> www.youseful.com

> "Digital Metaphors" <i...@digital-metaphors.com> wrote in message

> > Digital Metaphors is moving from Texas to Colorado. As a result there
> > will be a brief interruption in business operations.

> > Server hours and new DNS
> > ------------------------

> > The Digital Metaphors web and newsgroup server is expected to be down
> > Friday May 16, 2003 and Saturday May 17, 2003. The server should be
> > available starting Sunday, May 18, 2003.

> > The Digital Metaphors Domain Name Service (DNS) is changing. It should
> > take approximately 48 Hours for the new DNS entries to propagate across
> > the internet to other DNS servers . If you are unable to access the
> > Digital Metaphors web and newsgroup server, try using our new IP address
> > rather than "digital-metaphors.com". Effective, May 18, the new IP
> > address for the Digital Metaphors web server is 64.207.49.2

> > Office hours
> > ------------

> > The Digital Metaphors offices will be closed on Friday, May 16, 2003 and
> > will re-open on Monday, May 19 at 9:00 AM Mountain time.

> > Office phone numbers
> > --------------------

> > The Digital Metaphors office phone system will be installed on Monday,
> > May 19 and should be operational by Tuesday, May 20 at 9:00 AM Mountain
> > time.

> > Phone: 303.531.8032
> > Fax: 303.531.8036

> > We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for being patient
> > during this exciting transition.

> > --
> > Digital Metaphors Corporation
> > http://www.digital-metaphors.com

Re:ANN: Digital Metaphors Office relocation, brief business interruption

> Digital Metaphors is moving from Texas to Colorado.

Oh great! More funny speaking people on the front range.

John McTaggart

"John McTaggart" <john_AT_compnet101_DOT_com> wrote in message

> > Digital Metaphors is moving from Texas to Colorado.

> Oh great! More funny speaking people on the front range.

Is there any other kind? ;)

- Per

Other Threads