ReportSmith, Converting

Please!

How can I convert Integer values stored in database tables to
string-values displayed in my reports? An example is when
integer values for months are stored in a table. Instead of a
number for months I want the user to see a text, for example
"january" instead of 1. How can I get every row in may table
evaluated this way, do I have to make a macro? In case, who
shall this macro look like, who shall I link it?

Re:ReportSmith, Converting

How about a string array with the names of the months in them.
The month number can point to the month name in the array.

i.e.   monthname := monthnamearray[monthnmb];

Other Threads