Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for sale

I've got a copy of Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0, with original disks and
manuals, which I would like to sell.  I am not using it, so the price is
totally flexible (in other words I'll take the best offer I get).

If you're a student learning Pascal this is a great product.

Send email to bdo...@imagina.com

Brian Doyle
Imagina, Inc.
bdo...@imagina.com

PS:  I also have Borland C++ v4.0 for sale, same deal (best offer).

Re:Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for sale

bdo...@imagina.com (Midi Newbie) wrote:
>I've got a copy of Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0, with original disks and
>manuals, which I would like to sell.  I am not using it, so the price is
>totally flexible (in other words I'll take the best offer I get).

>If you're a student learning Pascal this is a great product.

>Send email to bdo...@imagina.com

I've just taken over as an IT Technician at a Secondary school. They have
Pascal 2.1 on their networks ...but I have offered to teach them pascal
using version 5.5
Version 7 would be nice ...
However, as a school we have a very tight budget ...
please email me if you would care to make me an offer ..

Re:Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for sale

Boy, I wish our school would be so generous, we learn turing!!

Re:Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for sale

Re:Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for sale

Boy, I wish our school would be so generous, we learn turing!!

Re:Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for sale

Other Threads