Streams and DataModule

Hello,

At runtime, when I createnew a form and then read in a dfm everything
works great except the references to the datamodule are lost.  For
example if a datasource on the dfm refers to DataModuel.ClientDataset1
then upon reading the dfm the value becomes nil even though the dfm
still had the reference correctly.  I'm going through all this to allow
some user customization.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  My only solution right now is to
create an inherited class of TDatasource that stores the dataset name as
string and then upon opening the dfm the app uses findcomponent on the
datamodule to connect to the dataset - Kludgey but effective.

Thanks

--
James Cubbage
Working Systems