ApplyUpdates problem after delete.

Hi all,
in a master/detail scenario, i delete a record from a detail dataset, then
i insert the same record and post the changes with the applyupdates method.
The first time that i do this alla works fine; if i do the same thing once
again,
Interbase send a message of primary key violation.
The primary key of the detail dataset have an autoincrement field named ID.
If i debug my application, with the "use debug Dcus" parameter checked, i
have discovered that this problem appear because the second delete command,
afert the first ApplyUpdates, don't have the corret value for the :OLD_ID
parameters that
is used by the TIBSQL fqdelete component of the tibcustomdataset.
There is some solutions to this problem ?
I use D5 Sp1 with IBX 5.04.
Thanks in advance for the answer.
Massimo.

Re:ApplyUpdates problem after delete.

Sorry for this second post but I am not able to find a solutions for this
problem because it seem to be an ibx error.
Does anyone know if the version 5.04 have some problem to read the
"OLD_VALUE" of a field when i update the same record more than one time in
sequence, and the cachedupdates property is activated on a tibdataset
component ?
Thanks in advance.
Massimo.