25% OFF D2005 Coupon

2004-12-05 02:24:05 PM
delphi51
btw, I was at the Santa Clara D2005 Intro. Party 2 weeks ago and was given a
coupon for 25% off D2005. Since I already have 2005 from SA, does anyone
want this coupon/code.
Let me know asap via private email. First come first served. But you have to
use it before it expires Dec. 31, 2005.
Chris

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

My Delphi 2005 is already 50% off - and I paid full price :)
chrisC writes:
btw, I was at the Santa Clara D2005 Intro. Party 2 weeks ago and was given a
coupon for 25% off D2005. Since I already have 2005 from SA, does anyone
want this coupon/code.

Let me know asap via private email. First come first served. But you have to
use it before it expires Dec. 31, 2005.

Chris

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

"Christopher Burke" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
My Delphi 2005 is already 50% off - and I paid full price :)

Are you still complaining?
Chris

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

"chrisC" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:41b2b807$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Are you still complaining?
I think he is complaining in reverse. :) But I am curious on how the pricing story ended up.

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

Let me know asap via private email. First come first served. But you have to
use it before it expires Dec. 31, 2005.

It expires Dec 31, 2004.
;)
Anyone else that isn't going to be using their coupons, feel free to
give them away
to friends who will.
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

Anders Ohlsson (Borland) writes:
Anyone else that isn't going to be using their coupons, feel free to
give them away to friends who will.
does it apply to upgrades?

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

Anders:
Thanks for the correction.
Chris
"Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>Let me know asap via private email. First come first served. But you have
>use it before it expires Dec. 31, 2005.

It expires Dec 31, 2004.

;)

Anyone else that isn't going to be using their coupons, feel free to
give them away
to friends who will.

--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence
Endures
Enabling our customers to move into the future without abandoning their
past
blogs.borland.com/ao/
homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

Useable outside the US?
Mat

>>Let me know asap via private email. First come first served. But you
have
>>use it before it expires Dec. 31, 2005.
>>

>It expires Dec 31, 2004.
>
>;)
>
>Anyone else that isn't going to be using their coupons, feel free to
>give them away
>to friends who will.
>
>--
>Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
>Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence
Endures
>Enabling our customers to move into the future without abandoning their
past
>blogs.borland.com/ao/
>homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

Liz writes:
does it apply to upgrades?
Yes -- the Pro upgrade was $299, IIRC.
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

Yes -- the Pro upgrade was $299, IIRC.
Let's not exaggerate. it is $229.25, which is 25% off the $399 price.
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

>Let's not exaggerate. it is $229.25, which is 25% off the $399 price.

Doh! Even better than I remember!
No, actually Anders is correct. My typo; I meant to type $299.25.
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

does it apply to upgrades?

Yes.
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures
Enabling our customers to move into the future without abandoning their past
blogs.borland.com/ao/
homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/

Re:25% OFF D2005 Coupon

Let's not exaggerate. it is $229.25, which is 25% off the $399 price.

That would be $299.25 then. ;)