Delphi User Group in Switzerland

2004-06-25 07:51:48 PM
delphi221
Are there Delphi Users Groups in Switzerland and where ?
Thanks
R.Wiesendanger

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Rudolf Wiesendanger writes:
Are there Delphi Users Groups in Switzerland and where ?
Rudolf,
No there is not. There would be a Delphi meetup
once a month. delphi.meetup.com
It was cancelled every month this far for lack
of participants.
Where are you ?
Rene
--
Ing.Buro R.Tschaggelar www.ibrtses.com
Your newsgroups @ www.talkto.net

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Are there Delphi Users Groups in Switzerland and where ?
I might be interested in one near St. Gallen.
Kevin
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Are there Delphi Users Groups in Switzerland and where ?
In general there don't seem to be a lot of active ones anymore. We collected in
several hours of work addresses from all over the web, newsgroups and even the
webarchive and sent out emails. The goal was to create an up-to-date list.
Unfortunately out of the around 150 mails we sent we got only 5 mails back :((
--
Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer]
Newsgroup archive at www.tamaracka.com/search.htm

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Rudolf Wiesendanger writes:
Are there Delphi Users Groups in Switzerland and where ?
<waves from Zurich>
Not a group. Rather a one-man-show. ;-)
--
Ben
Better grease spots on a t-shirt than {*word*76}stains on a uniform.

Next time try not to sell v1@gr@ in the "PS:" paragraph. <giggle>
--
Ben
Better grease spots on a t-shirt than {*word*76}stains on a uniform.

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Unfortunately out of the around 150 mails we sent we got only 5 mails
back :((
Well, it looks like you have almost that many here now. <g>
Kevin
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: www.opera.com/m2/

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

"Rudolf Wiesendanger" <ruediw-AT-hispeed.ch>writes
Are there Delphi Users Groups in Switzerland and where ?

Talking of Switzerland (not), I always meant to ask it anyone existed in
Austria apart from me and one well known individual frequenting the b.p.o.t
group for odd creatures (ducks etc).
Hello Austria! Ist Jemand da, oder???
Ian

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Ian Stuart writes:
Talking of Switzerland (not),
I already feared it had to do with a Referee. ;-)
I always meant to ask it anyone existed in Austria apart from me and one
well known individual frequenting the b.p.o.t group for odd creatures
(ducks etc).
Er, AFAIK Andreas Prucha is from Austria (according to his email).
Your best bet is to go over to bpot and start telling jokes about eg
Austrian wines or famous Austrians abroad...
--
Ben
Better grease spots on a t-shirt than {*word*76}stains on a uniform.

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Hello Austria! Ist Jemand da, oder???
Sorry, not anymore :)
But as you know there are qutie some Delphi Developers there ...
--
Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer]
Newsgroup archive at www.tamaracka.com/search.htm

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

Hi Ian,
I'm from Salzburg...
>Are there Delphi Users Groups in Switzerland and where ?

Talking of Switzerland (not), I always meant to ask it anyone existed in
Austria apart from me and one well known individual frequenting the
b.p.o.t
group for odd creatures (ducks etc).

Hello Austria! Ist Jemand da, oder???

Ian

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

"Arnold Angerer" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi Ian,

I'm from Salzburg...

Hi Arnold,
a native Austrian, with the same forename as a famous export? I am an import
of course, a name like mine is a bit of a giveaway, but I have an Austrian
wifey (Elisabeth), an Austrian mother and if you jumble my name around you
almost get Austrian!
Looks like we, and possibly Andreas Prucha, have total command of the Delphi
market :-)
I think I will poke into bpot again...
Ian

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

"Ian Stuart" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
"Arnold Angerer" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
BTW, I live in Innsbruck
Ian

At 01:36:55, 26.06.2004, Ben Hochstrasser writes:
start telling jokes about eg Austrian wines
LOL!
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"Minksy's Second Law: Don't just do something. Stand there."

Re:Delphi User Group in Switzerland

"Ian Stuart" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"Arnold Angerer" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>Hi Ian,
>
>I'm from Salzburg...

Hi Arnold,

a native Austrian, with the same forename as a famous export? I am an
import
of course, a name like mine is a bit of a giveaway, but I have an Austrian
wifey (Elisabeth), an Austrian mother and if you jumble my name around you
almost get Austrian!

Well, the difference is that they kicked me out, while they're making him
president :(
Where did they import you from ? - Maybe from one of those cold rainy
islands in the west ??
Looks like we, and possibly Andreas Prucha, have total command of the
Delphi
market :-)
Sure does. I am trying to sneak in a piece of Delphi code whenever wherever I
can :) - Doesn't happen to often, unfortunately...