How to show correct Japanese in Tedit?

2004-01-20 08:27:37 AM
delphi207
Hello everyone:
I use the windows2000 pro(include Japanese input),And
I can input Japanese in Microsoft Word.
I want input Japanese in My program,I have put a Tedit
component on Form, and I have set the Tedit's character set
to Japanese and font to Japanese font,But it can not
show correct when I run it.
Should you can help me?

Re:How to show correct Japanese in Tedit?

Tommy writes:
Hello everyone:

I use the windows2000 pro(include Japanese input),And
I can input Japanese in Microsoft Word.
I want input Japanese in My program,I have put a Tedit
component on Form, and I have set the Tedit's character set
to Japanese and font to Japanese font,But it can not
show correct when I run it.
Should you can help me?

I think there are Unicode and non-Unicode fonts for Japanese.
With Unicode you are out of luck with TEdit.

Re:How to show correct Japanese in Tedit?

Give Tnt Unicode Controls a try.
--Troy
home.ccci.org/wolbrink/tnt/delphi_unicode_controls.htm