DbRadioGroup, MS Access tables, "List index error"

2005-07-01 11:09:13 PM
delphi175
I can not get DbRadioGroup controls to work with Access tables. Clicking a
choice in the group and then posting gives me a "List index error", although
the value does get posted to the table. Anybody have a solution?

Re:DbRadioGroup, MS Access tables, "List index error"

>I can not get DbRadioGroup controls to work with Access tables. Clicking a
>choice in the group and then posting gives me a "List index error",
although
>the value does get posted to the table. Anybody have a solution?

I can not duplicate that problem. I suggest you look at the code you have
written
that uses this control
There is no code. it is just a control on a form. Thanks anyway.