ANN: New Data Abstract and RemObjects SDK 4.0.13 released

RemObjects Software is pleased to announce the release of new builds of Data Abstract [www.remobjects.com/?da] and the RemObjects SDK [www.remobjects.com/?ro] .
As part of our ongoing effort to constantly improve our products and offer the latest bug fixes to all our customers, we have just released build 4.0.13.521 of Data Abstract and the RemObjects SDK and build 2.0.13.521 of Hydra.
This update pertains to the RemObjects SDK and Data Abstract for the Delphi and .NET platforms, and to Hydra for Delphi.
Make sure to also check out the upcoming Hydra 3.0 [www.remobjects.com/?hy3] , which will bring Delphi (Win32) and .NET together with the most advanced cross-platform plugin framework to date.
As usual, in conjunction with these new releases, we offer updated builds of the Internet Pack [www.remobjects.com/?ip] , NexusDB Pack [www.remobjects.com/?nxp] and Pascal Script [www.remobjects.com/?ps] . Furthermore, for our Subscription customers, an updated version of Developer Studio [www.remobjects.com/?devstudio] (build 1.0.5.25) is also available.
This release provides a large number of features and fixes for all products, and is considered a significant update. For a detailed list please check out the "What's New" topic of the online help.
Best regards,
The RemObjects Team
www.remobjects.com