Out of system resource on XP

2003-09-16 03:51:55 PM
delphi33
Hi!
I get a lot of "Out of system resources" messages using Delphi 5 on Windows
XP....
What can be the cause for this?
THX
Radu

Re:Out of system resource on XP

humm need more details...
do you use database debugging ?
Thread ?
Seem to be objects not correctly be free..
"Radu" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de
Hi!

I get a lot of "Out of system resources" messages using Delphi 5 on
Windows
XP....

What can be the cause for this?

THX
Radu

Re:Out of system resource on XP

I am using alot of icons, maybe handles.... I have a VirtualTree with more
than 1000 nodes....
"Michel Larouche" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>Hi!
>
>I get a lot of "Out of system resources" messages using Delphi 5 on
Windows
>XP....
>
>What can be the cause for this?
>
>THX
>Radu

Re:Out of system resource on XP

well there you go..
Windows controls were designed for viewing/paning information not for
database storage.
maybe you should rethink abit on how you populate the tree when scrolling
up/down the ladder.

>humm need more details...
>
>do you use database debugging ?
>Thread ?
>
>Seem to be objects not correctly be free..
>

>"Radu" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de
>>Hi!
>>
>>I get a lot of "Out of system resources" messages using Delphi 5 on
>Windows
>>XP....
>>
>>What can be the cause for this?
>>
>>THX
>>Radu

To See what real programmers do in their spare time visit
jamie12.home.mindspring.com
home of PC bit software ..
Please send comments about my work .

Re:Out of system resource on XP

maybe a lack of memory in your computer ?
do you have tried your application outside of delphi de{*word*81} ?
do you have tried in a bigger computer ?